Tuesday 11 May 2010

Roll up, Roll up!

My New Year's costume, completed with pom-pom embellished heart.

It is official: I have fallen head over heels....with pom-poms. Since I discovered how easy they are to make, I want to put them on everything: shoes, headbands, necklaces, earrings, hats; you name it and I'll put a pom-pom on it.

I spent most of yesterday finishing designs for my new range of painted teacups. One is very circus inspired, with a harlequin diamond patterned saucer and a teacup covered in clown's teardrops.

This got me thinking what else I could cover in circus-themed madness. I woke up this morning after dreaming I'd made my mog Ziggy a clown's pleated ruff and a pom-pom covered sequin bolero....and wasn't too put off by the thought. He'll be hiding under the bed for the next few weeks I presume!


No comments:

Post a Comment