Thursday 22 July 2010

New Shoes



I've been searching for the perfect pair of wedges/clogs/espadrilles for my road trip to Italy for weeks now, and I've finally found the perfect pair. Where, you ask. On Ebay, of course. And, oh my word did I get a bargain. I paid a whole 6 english pounds (hard earned pounds, mind you!) for a gorgeous pair of Steve Madden tan leather espadrille wedges...

After some detective work, I came across the website...I am in love with so many pair of shoes that I may eventually need sedating. And I got such a bargain! Here's a few of my favourites. And below is one of my much admired bloggers, Lulu Letty, wearing a very similar pair to the ones I have recently purchased. I cannot wait to get my parcel in the post. There will be plenty of footsie photos, I can guarantee.


No comments:

Post a Comment