Friday 26 November 2010

Stop Motion Brilliance

Greetings neglected readers!

I've had my mind on a million trillion and one things lately (which is good as I like being busy!) and haven't posted anything in quite a while now. I feel very guilty and determined to put it right! To update you, I've been working on co-writing my first play, 'Bed Stories', and planning some short films and animation projects for 2011. My other half has really got into clay modelling in preparation for some short stop motion animations that are in the pipe-line. It' s very exciting to see his creations come to life, they're just magical. Hopefully he'll let me put some pics up when he's finished a few.

In the meantime, I've been doing a lot of youtube based research on different types of stop motion. I thought I might share a few of my favourites with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment