Sunday 11 March 2012

Pirate Cats and Stag Mutts





Another wonderful find on Felt, today I discovered the wonderful illustrations of Bird in a Bunny Suit. After completing a degree in visual arts, this wonderfully talented artist decided the best way to find her 'dream job' was to create it herself. A woman after my own heart. It is such an inspiration for me to see people doing what they love and not letting anyone tell them 'you can't do that' or 'get a proper job'.

Since moving to New Zealand, I've felt like I am struggling to find something when I don't really know what I'm looking for. I am gradually beginning to realise that in life, we must create our own path and, since you only live once, you really should be doing something you love, something that makes you and others happy. For me, that is creating. Just because we don't have someone to call 'boss' or a printed payslip at the end of the month, it doesn't mean we aren't working.

No comments:

Post a Comment