Wednesday 1 August 2012

Wonder Wardrobe

The dress on the left in this fabric....
Turtle Bay in Indigo, with purple contrast sleeves, collar and belt.


This skirt in....
Deer in Glasses in Black by Echino.

This style shift dress in...
Zebra Stripe from the new Echino collection


It usually takes me a fair while to drift into the realm of sleep once my heads touches the pillow. During this state of limbo, my mind wanders to what I like to call my 'wonder wardrobe'. In this collection would be a myriad of dresses, skirts and blouses that I have made for myself from some of the beautiful fabrics we sell at Bolt of Cloth

I have bought fabric from work to make the two shirts for my brother and Mr Bear but have yet to make myself something wearable from our fabrics.

These are the projects I've been dreaming about over the last couple of weeks. Hopefully, I'll be able to show you the finished products in the near future...once I get through my back-log of unfinished pieces and break my budget restrictions!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment