Saturday 19 January 2013

Daughterly Love





My Mum received her christmas/birthday presents in the post this morning and opened them whilst we skyped so I thought I'd share some pics of what I made her with you now they're safely in her care.

This is a fabric I bought from work that is one of our more recent additions. I knew straight away it was just my Mum's cup of tea and it reminded me of a blouse she has with blues and greens on a white background. I decided to make another blouse from my Blue Bird pattern, with a variation on the collar and sleeves. It's probably my neatest and most precise work. I also managed to find some buttons that matched the flower motif of the fabric perfectly!

As a little extra, I whipped up this obi style belt from Frida Kahlo fabric (my Mum is a big fan, as am I!)



No comments:

Post a Comment