Tuesday 5 February 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday






Dress: Craft and Vintage Emporium, Slaithwaite
Pink Slip: Vintage
Leather Sandals: The Warehouse
Head Scarf: Op Shop UK

The ombre is back!! After I dyed my hair red, I realised how much I'd loved my fox tail hair and wanted desperately to turn back time! My bright red faded with time into a much more natural looking auburn - as 'permenant' hair dyes tend to do - and I was faced once more with the opportunity to add a splash of blonde to my locks.

A week or so ago, I had the worst week I've had in a long time (things are almost back to normal again, don't panic!). By Friday, I was pretty fed up so I thought a trip to the hairdressers might be a good end to a morbid seven days. I never thought I'd say that since I used to hate the hairdressers, but it really did work! I got my ombre back just in time for a cocktail night with the girls.

As the only brunette in a group of blondes, I stood out a little. But my blonde ends certainly helped me have fun, as you can see :)


P.S These pictures may be highly shocking to my family and friends back home. No, your eyes are not playing tricks on you. My skin has actually taken on a different hue and is no longer snow drop white!

 




1 comment:

  1. Love the peep of the pink slip out the bottom so cute and hope things are on the up xxx

    ReplyDelete