Tuesday 11 June 2013

Mystery Makes Revealed


A week ago I gave you a sneak peak into what I currently had on the cutting table. How did you get on with guessing what I was making?

Well, here they are! A couple of Sprocket Pillows, made using a wonderful free pattern and tutorial from Allison over at Cluck Cluck Sew. A few weeks ago, we got in this lovely range of fabrics at work and I instantly fell in fabricy love. The 'woodland craze' is everywhere at the moment, and the textiles world is no exception. We are seeing lots of designers using foxes, owls, badgers and raccoons and - generally - doing so in a very pretty manner. But these designs are a little bit special I think.

This is my first attempt at a project involving piecing of any sort. I thought I'd try something on a small scale before moving on to the challenge of a quilt!

What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment